Thank you for visiting!
I joined the Richard T. Farmer School of Business at Miami University in the Fall semester of 2013 as an assistant professor of supply chain management.
My research focuses on the following main points in the retail supply chain:
- Demand and logistics planning
- Supply chain integration and collaboration
- Transportation management
In addition, I also have secondary interest in:
- Trust signaling and development both within and across firms
- The impact of human psychology on supply chain and operations
For your convenience, there is a navigation menu at the top of this page. Finally, you may reach me at:
Yao “Henry” Jin, Ph.D.
3022 FSB, MSC 1077
800 E. High Street
Oxford, OH 45056